Friday, May 04, 2007

Final Week at Munich

Third and final week at München. I guessed I should really spend sometime to see the München I visited almost seven years ago. I revisited the Englischer Garten (English garden) and Olympics park again. I did not drink at the Chinese Tower nor did I pay two Euro to enter München stadium again.



Munich Olympic Park


April is an educator, JiaYing is with defence and Yifeng has been going round planet Earth taking photo. I remember how excited I was when I was traveling on Eurail using youth card with three other students then. Those were indeed the good days.


Chinese Tower at English Garden?


There is about 1.3million people living in München city. The number did not really grow exponentially over the decade. The habit did not change much over the years too… Englischer Garten is still filled with people during weekend who are there to dry the beer barrel. Weisse Beer or Dunkel (dark) Weisse beer never failed to bring people around the world to sit patiently waiting for another mug.


"Photo were taken repeatedly" at Marienplatz


Hofbräuhaus and Marienplatz are places that most tourists would never miss when they at Munich, I was no exception. Many photo were taken repeatedly when I bypassed these places.





Bavarian State Opera House on Max-Joseph Platz

I have been lazy and don’t have much chance to update my blog. Thanks to Labour Day, I won’t be was sitting in my room editing my blog. I am leaving Munich on 4th May at 2110. Should be reaching Singapore at 1930 the following day...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

welcome home!!=)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home